Please follow these instructions to submit fiscal year 2021 (FY21) appropriations requests to Congressman Casten's office.
If you have multiple requests, please submit a separate form for each request.
As with previous years, earmarks that allocate funding for specific projects or organizations have been banned. We only accept appropriations submissions that request funding increases for federal grant programs or bill/report language.
The deadlines to submit your requests are as follows:
February 28, 2020:
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
March 3, 2020
- Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
March 6, 2020
- Financial Services and General Government
- Homeland Security
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Legislative Branch
Please direct any questions you may have to (202) 225-4561.