Thank you for your interest in visiting our nation’s Capital. Due to ongoing concerns with COVID-19, many public tours have been suspended until further notice. If you are trying to schedule a tour for 2020 or 2021 please see below for additional information:
- Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, the Capital complex has been closed to visitors since March 2020. It is unknown as to when the Capital complex will reopen and tours will resume. Out of an abundance of caution, our office will not be scheduling public or staff-led Capitol tours until our office receives further guidance from the House and Senate Sergeants at Arms, Capitol Attending Physician and D.C. Metropolitan Police. Our office will notify constituents when the Capitol complex is reopen and tours resume.
The White House, BEP, and FBI
- The White House Visitors Office has temporarily suspended all tours until further notice, however, our office will continue to process White House tour requests for constituents. Please know that we do not expect any current or future tour requests to be approved until the White House Visitors Office resumes tour operations.
- The Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and Federal Bureau of Investigation, have issued similar guidelines and have temporally suspended tours until further notice. Due to this suspension, our office is unable to arrange or schedule these tours at this time.
- If you had a tour scheduled for 2020 and would like to cancel or reschedule, please email Casten.Tours@mail.house.gov with the following: your original tour dates; your rescheduled tour dates; best phone number; and number of guests. If you do not want to cancel or reschedule your visit, please know that all Congressional tours requested and coordinated through our office are subject to cancellation as many tours have been suspended until further notice.
Presidential Inauguration Tickets:
- If you are interested in submitting a request for Presidential Inauguration tickets, you must submit your request here to be considered.
We hope you and your family are staying safe, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
To submit a tour or ticket request, please complete the Tour Request form.